Why should you want this job?
Your knowledge and previous experience in developing sustainable products and services will be a cornerstone of helping us build something new. You see the circular design and sustainable technology as the future, and you would like to be a part of making this happen.
At Knightec, we aim to partner with our customers. We are currently setting up a team with different competence profiles to cover the product development aspect of the transition to a circular economy. You will be a part of this team.
You see yourself as an engineer with the ability to share your knowledge with your team members. You have a holistic approach, but you will still be hands-on with design and engineering.
The keyword will be collaboration. Cross-functional teams are created to solve problems rather than picking the problem for an already existing group. Products and business areas will differ, but the red thread will be working with circular product design.
Build a career that you can be proud of
At Knightec, your development is our development. What we offer you is not a laid-out road for you to walk down. We do things a bit differently. You are in control of your development, no matter which path you want to take. If it's to reach a new role in the future or a specific technology, we will be there to help you move forward.
You will be surrounded by people that care. Not just about the project and technology, but about each other. We do it as a team. That's the way forward.
Skills you need to bring
- Proven experience in product development, integration of circular and sustainable aspects, cross-functional work, and close contact with external suppliers.
- Awareness of EU's green deal and a good understanding of associated requirements and standards connected to sustainability and product development.
- Experience in conducting LCA based on ISO 14040
- Skilled in CAD
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Ability to work strategically with sustainability and circular design together with clients. Advice for sustainable improvements in linear business models and introduce circular alternatives with a holistic life cycle perspective.
Knightec is a new breed in the art of engineering with over 800 colleagues in ten locations around Sweden. We are consultants with our soul in digitalization who strive forward together.