Why working as a consultant will fit you
Because you want to focus on solving technical problems without internal politics, you want to make new products that last, not handling the old legacy. And you want to have a team with engineers who understand the problem you meet and help you see them from another perspective.
What will you work with?
As an automation design engineer you will be responsible for designing and developing automated systems in various sectors such as medtech/life science, transportation and industry. This will involve working closely with product development teams to ensure the automated systems meet project requirements. You will also collaborate with cross-functional teams, including software, hardware, and mechanical engineers to ensure successful integration of automation systems. Your role may also include electrical design of automation systems. This will involve designing the electrical components of the automation system, such as wiring, circuits, and electrical connections.
What you need to bring
- Several years of experience working with automation development.
- Experience from working in cross-functional teams.
- Experience in any of the following automation platforms: Siemens, Rockwell, DeltaV, UNICORN or Beckhoff
- TwinCAT, CoDeSys, Studio 5000, TIA portal or similar.
- Altium, AutoCAD, AutoCAD electrical, E3, Eplan
- Experience from MedTech/Life Science
- Experience in product development
- Electrical design
We are consultants in technology, digitalization, and leadership. We work to improve people's lives through game-changing solutions. We are engineers focusing on product development that should be sustainable and durable in edge technology in both in-house projects and at customer sites. We are more than 900 engineers in 10 different cities. To be a consultant at Knightec isn't just a job; it is the way to build a career that you can be proud of!